Monday, August 19, 2013

Can't sleep, diagnosis:hog fever

I don't know about you but I can't sleep knowing Razorback football starts in less than 2 weeks. Tickets came in the mail this week and shit got real. I don't even know all the players names and numbers by heart yet. I still have so many questions I need answered. Who the hell is going to start at linebacker? Will our secondary be in the picture on pass plays? Will our O-line block a soul? Who will step up and be our go-to wide receiver? How many years in a row will alex collins win the heisman? The list goes on.

But for real, Alex Collins and Jonathan Williams are going to make an impact. Coach Herbert apparently has our offensive lineman all looking like Brock Lesner and we seem to have some depth with young lineman ready to step in and take someones spot. I've heard some grumblings about fearing getting back to the Houston Nutt ground game, but let's not forget how bad ass that really was. We still had a home run threat every play. And I'm not talking about you Casey Dick.

No comments :

Post a Comment