Friday, August 23, 2013

Hollywood Officially Doesn't Give a Fuck: Gigli is the New Batman




So there it is. Hollywood finally deciding to rub it in our faces that we'll go see Batman regardless of who plays him. Well fuck that! Ben Affleck!! Ben Fucking Affleck??! I'd rather sit in a theater in Aurora, CO then watch Ben Affleck try to help Superman. I can only imagine that the other choices for this role were Danny Devito, the Sherminator, and Michael J Fox. I mean how else does Gigli get this fucking role? Does nobody remember Daredevil? The answer is "no" because that movie sucked worse than Gigli. I looked for a review but I couldn't find anyone that lasted in the theater past the opening credits.

Am I going to go see the new Batman and Superman movie? Yeah, probably, but that doesn't mean I won't think it sucks.

-Ikerus


Introducing Ikerus as a blogger for Hitsticksports. Always room for someone that's easily angered. Good stuff

Ps. I own Daredevil so shut up about it already

No comments :

Post a Comment