Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Can we please make it to week 1 already


Word just broke that D'arthur Cowan will miss 6-8 weeks with a foot injury. That's the fourth Razorback injury in the past 5 days. Are you kidding me? These guys must be doing some illegal stuff in practice and that's why they keep it closed. Maybe just beating the shit out of them if they jump offsides or line up in the wrong spot. If that's the case then I'm ok with that, otherwise I just don't get it. It almost made me throw up when I saw that Otha Peters was going to miss substantial time. Luckily I just dry heaved a bunch.

Honestly, do other teams experience as much off season pain as hog fans? This is a serious question because I give zero time to acknowledging any other team besides the Razorbacks. Knile Davis 4 broken ankles. Kiero Small foot surgery. Demetrius Wilson torn ACL. Bobby Petrino broken face.

Hey coach Herbert make these kids drink milk. I can't handle much more of this shit.

1 comment :