Monday, August 26, 2013

Hawk Harrelson v Tom Hamilton




Hawk Harrelson is my absolute least favorite announcer in any sport. He's the reason I can never draft a Chicago White Sox player on my fantasy baseball team. I just have to hate them. I will say this though. He absolutely cracks my shit up when bad stuff happens to the White Sox. I guarantee you the little nerd in the booth with him is terrified night in and night out. DADGUMMIT! NO! MAN! MERCY!


Tom Hamilton absolutely wipes the floor with Hawk. I grew up in a small town in southern Michigan and was born to a bloodline to loyal Cleveland Indian fans. I learned 2 things from my family's passion for Cleveland Indians baseball.
1. If the satellite says you're locally blacked out and cannot view the game, just simply call them up and let them know as sternly as you can that you're going to tear the motherfucking dish out of your roof and throw it into the street. That usually gets it turned on.
2. Tom Hamilton is the best radio play by play man in the business. Just rips it.





No comments :

Post a Comment