Saturday, August 24, 2013

Did Petrino cost Wilson or does he just suck?




Tyler Wilson didn't even see the field in pre season this week and he plays for the Raiders. Like I know I'm a hog homer and all but I honestly thought Wilson would be fighting for the starting position, and he's not even good enough for 4th string. He can't get in over Matt McGloin who I've literally never heard of before. Google says he went to Penn State and you know what went on there. There's zero percent he makes the team now. Zero.

If I remember right, Tyler Wilson was a high projected QB in the draft if he would've came out his Junior year. Stayed to win the championship with Petrino and got John L. Smith and 14 concussions. I went to almost all the games during Tyler Wilson's stint as starting QB and I really thought he depended on his playmakers to make the play. Like how many 3 yard cross route dump downs can you throw in a game? He's the reason Chris Gragg and most our receivers were injured from d-backs taking there legs out.

So the question is did Petrino cost Wilson when he crashed his face into the asphalt? Was Wilson really that good or did Joe Adams, Greg Childs, Jarius Wright, and Chris Gragg just make plays for him? Or was it the fact he got drafted by the Raiders, the ultimate kiss of death for any player ever drafted there. The Black Hole indeed.

Good news for Tyler is my ankle is still bothering me so I'm looking for a flag football QB for Hit Stick Sports. Tyler just get at me on twitter and I'll get you the plays. We only got like 4 so hopefully you can get those down.

2 comments :

  1. I think Tyler should be fine at flag football QB as long as Tres Gary isn't on the DLine. Sack City

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still have nightmares about tres gary

    ReplyDelete