Monday, September 9, 2013

Jets continue to ruin my life

No Parlay. No survivor team left. No Clowney. Still no QB.

Hopefully accidentally winning will allow us to cut the dirty sanchez, but the QB situation still is decimal at best. I can already hear the 'we want Testeverde' chants now. 

I became a Jets fan back when I was real young and the only thing I really knew about football was I hated the Cowboys and John Elway. Elway played the Jet's in the AFC championship game so I rooted for the Jets like a boss that night. Wayne Chrebet became my new favorite player when he stole the show by being slow and white and catching everything thrown his way. The Jets lost of course and Elway went on to win 2 rings. And I, for some fucking reason, kept being a Jets fan regardless.


In 2007 the Jets were absolute garbage. They were 3-12 going into week 17 and played a terrible Chiefs team who was 4-11. Jets were in line to get the 3rd pick in the draft the following year and were in all likelihood going to take Darren McFadden aka Mr. Stud Dick himself.  Kellen Clemens led the Jets to a 13-10 OT shit show win and we get the 6th pick. Dmac goes 4th to Oakland and we get Vernon Gholston who recorded 42 tackles and 0 sacks in 3 years. Chris Johnson and Ray Rice would go later in the 1st/2nd rd. 

In 2009 we traded all our picks in the draft plus 3 players to move up and take Mark Sanchez. Then we go on to 2 AFC championship games we had no business being in and make it on Hard Knocks. I declared I was all in and now we suck forever. 

On 11/17/2011 I bet $400 the 2 time defending AFC runners up would beat the lowly Tim Tebow led Broncos. Then the Messiah on the field taught me gambling was wrong and left me in the corner crying in the fetal position. 



Only makes sense that after that we sign him and not let him play for us. Then cut him and continue to pay him.

Fat coach can't even be fat right. Laughing stock of the NFL. Fucking circus. Favre. Tebow. Buttfumble. Me owning a Sanchez jersey. Just makes me all sick. Now we can't even lose right.

For what it's worth initial contact was made with Geno before he ever touched out of bounds. Pussification of America continues. Either that, or my life is part of some big Truman Show type ordeal.



No comments :

Post a Comment