Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Jen Hilman just saved my life



Before everyone floods me with comments saying how lame yoga is let me just spare you. Actually go fuck yourself if you're not down with yoga. Ironic that yoga is pretty important when one would try and fuck themself.

Jen Hilman may not have literally saved my life but she's defintely made life a little easier to live. Apparently the life of a blogger is bad for your back and the only thing that can make it better is trying to make your body look like an egg. I turn 28 in 2 weeks and apparently that's about the magic age for everything to just start hurting. So if you're trying to stay young and live forever or at least not hurt all the damn time from sitting in a car, then give Jen a few minutes of your week.

Side note the only time I've ever touched the rim was after a yoga class in college. If I would've stuck with it I'd be pro by now. In something. Anything.

Hey Jen I got one more muscle for you to stretch. Am I right everyone?

No comments :

Post a Comment