Friday, September 27, 2013

I love Cee Lo Green and I don't care who knows it



So I was watching Leno on Wednesday night and lo and behold my main man Cee Lo Green was on there and it got me thinking... Is there anyone out there better at Cee Lo at anything? I really don't think there is. This guy was dealt a pretty shitty hand if I may say so myself. Tiny hands. Huge head. Tiny Body. Huge belly. Terrible rapper. Fashion like a dick head. Does that stop him? Not even close. Straight killin it 24/7. King of accessories. Oh today I'll rock this pink parrot, tomorrow a fluffy puss. On Leno he said this year he brought a 12 foot python to the Voice and they told him to never bring it back. My money is on Cee Lo turning that python into a snake skin hat/mask combo. Just changing the game on a daily basis.








Goodie Mob performed on Leno to end the show and it was absolutely terrible. Of course footage of it can't be found but I was lucky enough to find a similar performance on the View so you can see for yourself. Cee Lo, I don't think rapping is for you... or the rest of the Goodie Mob. 




PS- how fucking awful is Jay Leno? Can we please hurry up and get Fallon on. I'm tired of everything turning into a weird sexual innuendo that isn't the least bit funny. It's crazy that you have to be the uggliest person on the planet to get famous and here I am just a sexy beast that gets no attention.... Life as a blogger I guess...

No comments :

Post a Comment