Saturday, September 21, 2013

I just broke rule #1


Parlay: Ark +2.5, Ark St. -4

Yep. I bet on the Hogs. Not only that but I threw Arkansas State in on top of it to make it a parlay. You can call me a homer all you want but I prefer to be called a winner. 

No quarterback? No problem. Look, lets not start pretending our game revolved around Brandon Allen to be successful. Lets pretend he never got hurt. What would we be talking about going into this game? That we have to manage the clock. Keep their offense off the field. Be bigger and stronger and push them around the field. I would be mostly focused on our defense and if we can cover their receivers. Can we tackle their back? Can we continue to get pressure just rushing four? They may have the #2 running back in the nation right now but we have the #3 and #7 running backs. That's not too shabby. Aside from quarterback we're healthy at every position now returning Keon Hatcher, Austin Tate, Rohan Gaines, and Otha Peters. I think Derby won't be near as terrible as people think and will complete some play action passes. Plus their kicking game is bad with their field goal kicker missing 3 already this season. If it is a close game I think we have the edge since our kicker is the best player on our team according to NCAA 14.

Memphis' starting quarterback last year is now the back up for UCA. Memphis is terrible. ASU is basically playing a home game going to Memphis and those damn Red Wolves are a well oiled machine. I honestly don't know very much about this game whatsoever except that I'd be absolutely shocked if Memphis keeps it within double digits. That's probably not the best strategy to take when picking games but fuck it. It's only money. And when I've got a gut feeling, I only miss about 46% of the time. That's pretty much guaranteed money in Vegas world. 

Scared money don't make no money.


No comments :

Post a Comment