Monday, May 19, 2014

Fantasy Baseball May 19th

Daily baseball is an animal of its own and today is a pretty shitty day to play. Not a lot of games and not to many good match-ups to exploit. This being said there is still money to be made.

I prefer to stack players in fantasy because research says that your upside in the highest and downside is the lowest if you stack 3 or 4 players from the same team, so you win more money more often. Basically, every day I'll give you the pitchers you can roll with and a premium?value stack. On top of that I'll tell you the stud of the day for every position. Enjoy this shit. You got to pay anywhere else you go and I'm sharing for free. NOTE: Shit doesn't always pan out. There will be bad days. These guys are trying to hit a round ball square with a round bat. It doesn't work all the time. I'm just trying to get you winning more than you lose so you can make it rain this weekend at the club.


Weather: It is looking clear for all games today. Wind blowing out today in KC at 19mph

Vegas: White Sox v, Royals checking in at 8.5 total runs with the Royals favored and about the best hitting option I see.

Stacks of the day: It's hard today, but I like to pick on terrible pitching and Scott Carroll is fucking terrible. There are little league guys that can out-pitch him so I'm taking the Royals as the best stack and value stack today. I would probably take the 1-4 batter or 3=6 for your best scoring chances.

1-4: Aoki, Escobar, Hosmer, Butler

3-6: Hosmer, Butler, Gordon, Perez

I hate picking Royals because they really suck dick, but Carroll sucks more and bigger dick.




Pitching: I think you have to take 3 good plays on the hill today and pray to whatever you pray to the Royals score 10 runs. My top guys are Strasburg, Peralta, and Vargas. Damn another Royal makes his way into the lineup. The White Sox lost their stud dick hitter Jose Abreu to an injury the other day and Kenerko may die at first base while playing. Vargas isn't great but plug him in as a safe cheap option.

Strasburg is a monster, not even a judgement call he has to be on your roster to win money today. I don't love the match-up with the reds, but Votto is out and the lineup doesn't scare me.

Peralta has the braves and they haven't even hit well in their slow pitch league this year.

If you need a little extra money plug in Smyly against the struggling Indians.



Catcher. Salvador Perez is the best option today or you can take Wilson Ramos hitting cleanup against Leake


1st: Miguel Cabrera I always the best way to go if you have the salary space. I love Hosmer today against Carroll with the wind blowing out hard.

2nd: Howie Kendrick doesn't draw the best matchup but plug him in safely. Anthony Rendon has a righty tonight and that bothers me. The choices are slim today and these are about the only guys to play today.

3rd: Take Carlos Santana, If you have Smyly then take Matt Dominguez 

SS: Aybar, Escobar, Alexi, Desmond. You have options. all will give you about the same production but the value is in Ian Desmond.

OF: lka;lkfa;df Sorry I'm passing out on the keyboard. Fuck it. Go big or go home. Trout, Braun, Brantley. If you need to save some money George Springer is coming into a star spot for the Astros. I like Raburn randomly batting clean-up at a 4k price. 


Make the damn picks and lets win some money tonight! Give your feed back in the comments and let us know If there are any other sites you would like to see. I play pretty much draftstreet only because im not a pussy.


No comments :

Post a Comment