Tuesday, May 20, 2014

100 Days

"If you gone do it den, Do it big den"- Jameis Winston

I can't think of a better quote to begin the 100 day countdown. Am I the only one who thinks Jameis is the next OJ? He is well on his way. Already got the Heisman and stealing shit down pact. It's a different college football we are going to be seeing this year. No Johnny Football, No Clowney, No Michael Sam and no BCS, We finally got rid of all the bad shit in college football. As a hogs fan I think the SEC has dropped down to our level this year and we may sneak in an SEC championship this year. I also huffed a lot of paint thinner before I began typing. Either way fuck Les Miles. I mean am I right? Dude is a complete tool. Stay tuned to the countdown HitStick enthusiast. I'll get you through these 100 days. To easy the pain, we are bringing you a countdown of the top 100 hottest college cheerleaders and maybe a run down of a few teams. Me and the commish will bash our heads together and spit out a top 25 as well.

Checking in at 100 is Alabama.

ok this chick is a straight dime, but Alabama can't win everything so it'll help me sleep better seeing them in last place.

No comments :

Post a Comment