Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Daily Fantasy May 21st

I apologize for the late post and the lack of description for the players. Busy day.


Rockies looks like rain and you may want to stay clear. Orioles has a chance of rain, and the Mets have a rain chance.


stacks I like Oakland 3-6 and Rockies 1-4  for value I like the cards 1-4.


Pitching: Take two studs and a reliever. I like Ross and Santana, but Wacha and Weaver are good options. If you want to save a little money Eovaldi and Quintana are solid. For your RP take Chisek. I think he has the highest probability of a save tonight.

Catcher: yadi, Rosario, Norris, Ruiz

1st: Freeman, Moss, Pujols

2nd: Kolten Wong, Dee Gordon, Gyrko

3rd. Sandoval, Arenado, Dondaldson, Fransisco

SS: Tulo or Hanley

OF: all Rockies and Giants, Seth Smith, Adam Jones, Cepedes, Justin Upton


You don't even need me to explain why these motherfuckers are good. Just pick em' and lets get this cash.

No comments :

Post a Comment